The 17th COTA conference International Conference of Transportation Professionals (CICTP2017) will be held during July 7-9, 2017, in Shanghai, China, jointly organized by Tongji University and Chinese Overseas Transportation Association (COTA). CICTP 2017 will address new challenges emerging from the comprehensive transportation reform and change.
The conference will host a series of technical sessions, plenary sessions, and ten featured forums, including the Dean Summit, World Bank Forum, Meet the Journal Editors-in-Chief, etc.
As the hosts and organizer of CICTP 2017, Tongji and COTA invite submissions of both research and practical articles. The best-paper awards and other professional awards will be granted to the authors of excellent papers or institutes / enterprises which have made outstanding contributions to the development of transportation systems.
Conference Spotlight Theme: Transportation Reform and Change: Equity, Inclusiveness, Sharing, and Innovation
- Aviation Management
- Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
- Logistics and Freight Transportation
- Rail & Transit Operations and Management
- Traffic Safety, Security and Emergencies
- Transportation Policy, Planning and Modeling
- Big Data Application in Transportation
- Infrastructure Maintenance and Preservation
- Multimodal Transportation
- Road Traffic Operation and Management
- Transportation Energy and Environment